lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

INGLÉS



Hello children! How are you? 

As you’ve worked very hard this time you are going to play with all the animals you know and practice their habitat.

Cómo han trabajado muy bien esta vez vamos a jugar con todos los animales que aprendieron y practicar su hábitat.


But first we are going to listen to a song.

Pero primero me gustaría que escuchen esta canción.



Then enter this link and you’ll find many wonderful games to have fun and learn at the same time. 

Luego hagan click en el link y encontrarán muchos juegos muy divertidos para entretenerse y aprender al mismo tiempo.

Para jugar hacé click acá


Have fun and enjoy 😉 ¡Que se diviertan! 😉 

See You next class. 😘 

10 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Hi kids! I’m glad you had fun playing the games. Kisses

      Eliminar
  2. Sofia Ortiz Valverde22 de junio de 2020, 13:36

    Listo seño! Muy divertido. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sofi! I’m glad you had fun with the games. Kisses

      Eliminar
  3. hola seño juge al juego y megusto mucho
    soy bautista vera

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ya esta seño, estuvo re divertido.Besos y abrasos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi there! I’m glad you like it but I don’t know who you are. Try to add your name in your comments ,please. Kisses

      Eliminar
  5. Hola seño me gustó la tarea 😘

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi there! I’m glad you like it, but I don’t know who you are. Try to add your name in your comments next time, please. Kisses

      Eliminar