lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

INGLÉS



Hello children, how are you? I hope you are all fine, staying at home and washing your hands every now and then. 


Hola chicos, ¿cómo están? Espero que todos se encuentren muy bien. 


This time, I would like you to draw the part of the house in which you prefer to be and tell me why.


For example: My favourite part of the house in these lockdown days is the kitchen, because I like cooking and I like tasting the delicious recipes I cook. Or my favourite part of the house is my bedroom because I like reading stories, or it can also be the living room because your computer is there and you can chat with your friends.
Esta vez la propuesta es que dibujen el lugar de su casa en el que más les gusta estar y me cuenten por qué

Por ej: Mi lugar preferido de mi casa es la cocina porque ahí me divierto cocinando y probando las cosas ricas que cocino. O mi lugar preferido en estos días es mi habitación porque ahí leo cuentos, o también puede ser el living porque esta la compu y puedo chatear con mis amigos






I will be expecting your comments, I feel very happy to know we are all working together no matter we cant be at school. But our love is stronger than distance. 

Estaré esperando sus comentarios ansiosa. Me pone muy feliz saber que seguimos trabajando juntos y que a pesar de la distancia estamos unidos por el cariño que nos sostiene. 


Miss you a lot!

Los quiero mucho y extraño,

Kisses
Besos

                               Miss Isa

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher! My favorite place of the house is my bedroom, because my bed and all my toys are in there. I love playing, sleeping, watching tv and listening to music in my room.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Sofi, how are you? Thank you for writing your comments, I love reading them.
    What kind of music do you like? Do you play with your brothers? Do you have a favourite game? Mine is playing cards with my family.
    Take care. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola seño ,no puedo escribirte en Inglés. Te escribo así, ya ise mi dibujo la parte de la casa que más me gusta es el living hay tengo espacio para mis juguetes ,esta la tele y la play.para jugar.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Bautista how are you? Thank you for writing your comment. Good work! I guess your drawing is beautiful. Yes, you are right, the living room is generally bigger than the bedroom so you have more room for your toys.
    Take care. Miss you a lot. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar